Intern Job Description:
Multirace is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing department and report directly to the Marketing Director. Our company seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of marketing scenarios at the same time (multitasking).
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
• Assist in the creation of e-mail blasts, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, web updating, make phone calls, etc.
• Provide support to social media efforts.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers.
• Assist with execution of our events.
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of promotional materials.
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
• Prepare presentations.
• Enter contact information into contact management systems (Constant contact, Mail chimp).
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity.
Company is looking for an undergraduate student (Junior or Senior) to work in the Broward area, who is majoring in, Marketing, Social Media Management or Sports Management. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and Social Media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience. Adobe packages like Photoshop and Illustrator is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sports Management or Social Media Management.
To apply, please email resume, cover letter to: email@example.com , please include “Sports Marketing Intern”, in the subject line.